Greyhound Gathering – Kanab May 12 – 15 2016
The Greyhounds and their owners have announced that the annual Greyhound Gathering is taking place in Kanab, Utah May 12 – 15. The following information is taken directly from the Greyhound Gathering website. This information is provided by The Mormon Pioneer National Heritage Area. For additional information and registration please contact Greyhound Gathering directly.
This 3 plus-day celebration and FUNdraising event features Blur of Fur, Costume Parade, Speakers, Yappy Hour, Best Friends Tours, Auctions, Food, Fun and Frolic. Planning for 2016 already includes Scooby Medina – Galgo demo/talk, Reception at La Estancia Dog Park, Art Show, Auctions, Fantastic Meals and Artisans – including Sarah Snavely. I’m working on Agility Demo, and more Sighthound Demos & Talks – Lurchers, Staghounds, Podencos, Irish & Russian Wolfhounds and more.Hot Off the Press:
– Big Brown Bear Wrestling
– Dancing with Dogs
– Parade: We will be part of the Amazing Earthfest Centennial Parade in 2016
– Old Hollywood Movie Set Tour – Gunsmoke and many more
WHERE: Kanab, Utah
WHEN: May 12 – 15, 2016.
1) Read the Guidelines
2) Make an Accommodations Reservation
3) Register NOW – after you’ve made an accommodation reservation and read all website info
4) Join/Like our Facebook pages – Greyhound Gang & Greyhound Gathering – Kanab
5) Sign up for Newsletter notifications
Really Early Registration is $75 per person. (until 3/4).
Then March 5 – April 15 is $88.
April 15 – May 1 is $110. This fee defrays some of the costs, it doesn’t cover them.
Final closing is 5/2.
– Three excellent meals and extras – one dinner, two lunches. Reception, Yappy Hour, S’Mores, Cow Tails and more
– Events – Talks, Costume Parade, Blur of Fur, Hike, Angel’s Landing, Best Friends and Wild West Movie Tours & MORE
– Memory Photo (8×10)
– Candid Photos – Digital
– Greyt Read booklet
– Free gifts given to you at each event you attend (total value over $200)
– Prizes at Parade & Blur & Photo Contest and other events (value over $200)
– and more